EIRA is organizing a multidisciplinary consortium AEIS
2019 to empower international scholarly community from Science and Social Science disciplines to uncover the state of research and experiment, with the aim of creating new insights. We intend to provide a unique platform to bring together scholars, practitioners, students, experts from educational institutions, companies, and societies to disseminate knowledge and discuss their most recent high-quality research work with other experts in their research fields.
|Save The Date|
|Full Paper Submission: 15 Jul, 2019|
|Early Bird Registration: 25 Jun, 2019|
In the light of conference theme, AEIS
multidisciplinary consortium is divided into broad divisions, which represent a wide spectrum of subject areas, each focusing on a set of topics currently relevant to corresponding fields.
operates sessions with the following areas of research concentration, known to the conference as divisions. A detailed overview of divisions and their corresponding sub-themes can be found below.
1: Management & Economics
2: Social Sciences & Humanities
3: Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Studies
09:00am- 09:30am – Registration
09:30am-10:00am – Preliminary Session
10:00am-10:30am – Networking & Refreshments Break
10:30am-12:30pm – Presentation Session 1
12:30pm-01:30pm – Lunch Break
01:30pm-03:30pm – Presentation Session 2
03:30pm-03:45pm – Refreshment Break
03:45pm-04:45pm – Presentation/Discussion/Workshop session 3
04:45pm-05:00pm – Closing Ceremony
Conference second day is reserved for participant’s own tourism activities to explore the beautiful sightseeing of Europe. All expenses will be borne by the participants.
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by international scientific review committee. Each Abstract will be reviewed by 2-3 reviewers.
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be given within a week after submission.
All papers presented at the conference will be published with unique ISBN number : 978-91-88873-40-8
Authors are invited to submit
- – Full/Completed papers
- – Research in progress
Complete/Full Research Paper Guidelines
- Completed research paper must be well organized and flows logically.
- Completed research papers should have clear and well-described objectives, appropriate literature review, methodology, completed analyses and documentation of results contribution and limitations (if any).
- References are to be formatted using APA-6 guidelines. References must be complete, i.e., include, as appropriate, volume, number, month, publisher, city and state, editors, last name & initials of all authors, page numbers, etc.
- Completed research papers must not exceed twelve (12) single-spaced pages. The page limit covers everything in the submission, including title, text, tables, figures, appendices, and references.
- The full article must be submitted as a MS Word file in DOC or DOCX format (PDF format is not accepted).
- Please follow the Paper Template when preparing your paper.
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the English used is clear, concise and coherent. This is especially important if English is not your first language.
Research in Progress Guidelines
- Research in progress describes work that is not yet complete but must fulfil the usual standards of quality research.
- Research in progress papers must not exceed five (5) single-spaced pages. The page limit covers everything in the submission, including title, abstract, keywords, text, tables, figures, appendices, and references.
Authors are advised to read all the instructions on the Submission Instructions page to ensure their submission meets all the requirements.
In order to participate in the EIRA conferences, at least one author of each paper must register for the conference and each registration entitles only one person to attend the conference. It is advised to contact at respective conference email address for account details in case if details are not sent after initial acceptance. Registration process will be completed once the conference fee is paid.
- You can pay conference fee through Visa and Master cards.
- You can pay conference fee through bank transfer.
Participants are advised to read all the instructions here: Registration Instructions
Mercure Hotel Berlin City West, Berlin, Germany.