In order to participate in the EIRA conferences, at least one author of each paper must register for the conference. And each registration entitles only one person to attend the conference.
- You can pay registration fee via bank transfer and online link.
- We accept the online payments via Visa and Mastercard cards.
- Please contact at respective conference email address for account details (if not sent after initial acceptance).
- Please remember that registration is completed when the conference fee is paid.
Registration Categories and fees
The table shows the costs for attending EIRA conferences. For workshops fee, please refer to each workshop you wish to attend.
|Faculty members / Practitioners|
|Early Bird Fee|
|On Site Fee|
Important Note for Registered Participants
- Conference fee covers Access to All Day 01 Sessions and Conference Material.
- Authors/Attendees will receive the Proceedings and certificate of participation.
- Registered participant will have free access to workshops.
- All other expenses of the Authors/Attendees are not covered within conference fee.
- Conference organizers and sponsors are not liable for any other unforeseen circumstances and will not mediate in any Visa/travel/accommodation process due to varying bureaucratic policies of EU states.
The additional guest will be charged €150 onsite at the conference. The Guest will be able to join at lunch, have access to commons area with coffee and tea breaks.
- EIRA will protect your personal information.
- Your personal information received will only be used to fill your order.
- We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
- The registration fee received to EIRA is Non-refundable.
- If you have mistakenly pay more than required registration fee then we will refund within 30 days any extra amount you have paid.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration for the Conference is only complete and confirmed after receipt of the registration fees.
- Transaction charges will be borne by participant.
- Registration fee is Non-refundable.
- Any complaints may be sent to: email@example.com