Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit abstract, full/completed research papers (including tables, figures, results and references), and research in progress work. Please read and follow all the instructions on this page to ensure your submission meets all requirements. Authors are advised to must read Important note to author section on this page before final submission.
- The abstract (sent via email or attached file) should begin with the title, followed by your name(s), affiliation(s), country, and e-mail address.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate the existing state-of-the-art, research gap, research question(s)/objectives, research method, findings, conclusions and contribution.
- The abstract should be written in plain text (without special codes and bullet points).
- The abstract must be submitted and, if accepted, presented in English.
- All abstracts/papers should be submitted electronically through the online submission form.
- Amendments to the abstract are possible 10 days before conference date
Important note to authors
- The author of the paper is responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have agreed to be listed on the paper.
- All submitted abstracts, research papers and research in progress work need to be original, must not be previously published or submitted elsewhere in any other conference during the review period.
- English is the language of the conference and of all submissions.
- If you don’t plan to get your paper published, it’s acceptable to just submit the abstract of your paper for only oral presentation without publication.
- Reviewers reserve the right to reject the submission, which do not comply with the above requirements.
- For oral presentation please bring power point presentation slides. Your presentation is supposed to be 15 minutes followed by a 5-minute question-answer session lead by the track/session chair.
- For Skype presentations, presenter(s) will be connected via Skype for virtual presentation. Thus, the audience will be able to ask questions to the presenter of the virtual presentation.
- In cases where the presenters cannot present virtually due to any unforeseen circumstances, presenters can send us a video recording (.avi, .mp4, and .flv) of virtual presentation that will be played at the related session. In such cases, virtual presents must provide their availability for 5 minutes Q&A session.
- For poster presentation, Poster size will be 60cm*84cm. Please make sure to bring your posters in the conference. You will be shown the assigned place for your poster when you register at the registration desk.
- The language of the conference is English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
Information for Attendee/Listeners
- If any author doesn’t want to publish his/her research work, he/she is welcome to join us as presenter, listener, etc.
- If scholars wish to participate as an attendee (observer), please send us your full name, affiliation, country name, details via email of the respective conference. The conference coordinator will provide you further guidance.