Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts/papers should be submitted electronically through the online submission system.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- All abstracts must be submitted and, if accepted, presented in English.
- The paper author is responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have agreed to be listed on the paper.
Final Paper Submission
- The full article must be submitted as a MS Word file in DOC or DOCX format (PDF format is not accepted).
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the English used is clear, concise and coherent.
- This is especially important if English is not your first language.Regarding paper formatting, please follow APA-6 guidelines.
Research In Progress Submission
- The language of the conference is English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
- For oral presentation please bring power point presentation slides. Your presentation is supposed to be 15 minutes followed by a 5-minute question-answer session lead by the track/session chair. You will be provided a laptop connected to the internet and a projector in the conference room. You are allowed to use your own computer.
- Video recordings (.avi, .mp4, and .flv) of virtual presentations will be played at the related session, and presenters will be connected via Skype. Thus, the audiences will be able to ask their questions to the presenter of the virtual presentation.
- For poster presentation, Poster size will be 60cm*84cm. Please make sure to bring your posters in the conference. You will be shown the assigned place for your poster when you register at the registration desk.
Information for Attendee
- If you want to participate as an attendee (observer), please send us your full name & affiliation details via email of the respective conference.
- We will issue you an official letter & account details will also be provided.
- After that you can get registered.